Are you looking for government assisted telephone plans in California?
California Lifeline is a state program. It provides low income households with a discount on their phone bill.
You can receive that subsidy on your landline telephone or cell phone service.
- Available through your local telephone company
- $10 Service connection fee
- Deposit is waived
- Free toll restrictions
Get more information at californialifeline.com
CA Life line Documentation
If you are eligible for benefits in California, you must provide proof of your eligibility. Acceptable forms of proof include:
- State, Federal, or Tribal tax return (540, 540A, 540 2EZ, 540NR, or 540X. 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 1040NR, 1040NR-EZ,
1040SS, or 1040X)
- 3 Consecutive months of pay stubs of income statements.
- Benefit statement from Social Security, VA, retirement/pension, Unemployment Comp, or Workmen's Comp
- Child support documents or Alimony docs.
We offer you more!
- Unlimited Long Distance just $10
- Government Assistance
- Internet Service
- Fast Activation
If you are interested in Life line service, contact your current home phone provider and ask for a Lifeline application.
Your provider should be able to provide you with more information about the program.
If you don't currently have home phone service, you can call the California Lifeline call center to help you find one.
You can call 1-866-272-0349 between 7 and 7 PST, Monday through Friday.
More on the California Lifeline program
Lifeline California Qualifications
If you or a person living in your household is enrolled in one of the public assistance programs listed here, you qualify.
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- Veteran’s Pension or Survivor’s Pension Benefit
- CalFresh, Food Stamps or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start Income Eligible - Tribal
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Annual Income at or below $25,100 (1-2 members), $29,300 for 3, $35,400 for 4
Free Government Cell Phones
Get a free government cell phone and free cell phone service
- No Contract
- No Credit Check
- No Bill
- Unlimited voice Minutes, Free per month
- Local and Long Distance Calling
Gov Cell Phones